Product Description & Reviews
zonoz FS-ONE High-Resolution 35mm Negative Film & Slide Scanner w/ 2.4" Color LCD - no Computer or Software Required To Operate - TV out Cable Included. - The zonoz FS-ONE is the perfect device to scan and organize your old 35mm films or slides. The FS-ONE scanner houses an incredible 14MP sensor that converts every detail and color contained in your films and slides. With our unique built-in software, you can also increase your scanning quality to an amazing 22 megapixels. Within seconds, the zonoz FS-ONE image scanner will scan, convert and save your old films and slides. You can now preserve your memories forever. With our zonoz FS-ONE film scanner, you won't need anything else to get started. Using the film scanner is very easy with our intuitive design. Just load the film or slide onto the negatives or positives holder, and and insert into place. Once the image appears, press "Scan"! It is that easy! Your image has been scanned and saved to the FS-ONES built in memory. Items can also be saved to an SD card also (sold separately). The zonoz FS-ONE also has some very convenient features like scanning resolution and brightness. You can also flip/mirror images to eliminate some simple loading errors. This amazing and portable film scanner is all you need to convert your old 35mm films and slides into permanent memories! -------- What's in the Box: FS-ONE 35mm Film & Slide Scanner, 38-Inch USB to Mini USB Cable, 1 x Negative Film Tray/Holder, 4 x Positive Slide Tray/Holders, Cleaning Brush, 56-Inch TV Cable (3.5mm to RCA Video) Unit has NTSC/PAL Video Output, User Manual, MultiVoltage 110V/240V AC Adapter Compatible for Worldwide Use (Simply add your countries type plug adapter! Not Included)
Features & Highlights
- Convert 35mm film Slides and Negatives into 22 MegaPixel JPEG images with a push of a button! - With the zonoz FS-ONE film scanner, you can easily convert all your 35mm film into digital images. With simple and intuitive controls, you can now preserve your treasured memories. All you need is to plug your FS-ONE into an AC outlet or USB port and scan your 35mm film negatives or slides.
- 35mm Negative Film and Slide Converter Scanner with High Resultion 22MP Image Output - Fast Conversion, only takes seconds to scan an image.
- Simple Unique Stand-Alone Operating Film & Negative Scanner. - No Computer or Software Required
- 2.4 TFT Color LCD Display - Connects to TV video input RCA jack with supplied TV cable. NTSC/PAL Video Output - Built-in Memory & SDHC Memory Card Slot for Additional Storage (MEMORY CARD SOLD SEPERATELY)
- What's in the Box: FS-ONE 35mm Film & Slide Scanner, 38-Inch USB to Mini USB Cable, 1 x Negative Film Tray/Holder, 4 x Positive Slide Tray/Holders, Cleaning Brush, 56-Inch TV Cable (3.5mm to RCA Video), User Manual, MultiVoltage 110V/240V AC Adapter Compatible for Worldwide Use (Simply add your countries type plug adapter! Not Included)
|Color:||Silver on Black|
|Part Number:||FS-ONE SLIDE BUNDLE|
|MPN:||FS-ONE SLIDE BUNDLE|
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.2 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.