Product Description & Reviews
Three different modes allow you to get the most out of the Crane, such as locking the camera in place, panning the camera left and right only, or panning and tilting the camera freely. In addition, an inverted mode allows you to record footage even when the gimbal is tilted upside-down.4 operational modes (locked, pan-follow, pan/tilt follow, and inverted) provide versatility for all types of shots, while tool-less mounting components save time and effort.. Supports a maximum payload weight of 1200 grams for almost all mirrorless and DSLR cameras (up to 1800 grams with updated firmware)..
Features & Highlights
- 4 operational modes (locked, pan-follow, pan/tilt follow, and inverted) provide versatility for all types of shots, while tool-less mounting components save time and effort.
- Supports a maximum payload weight of 1200 grams for almost all mirrorless and DSLR cameras (up to 1800 grams with updated firmware).
- Can be utilized with the Zhiyun smartphone app, which can be used to pan/tilt/roll the gimbal, update firmware, and calibrate remotely.
- Includes 1 set of 26500 batteries which provides an average battery life of 12 hours, so you don't need to change out batteries in the middle of a shoot.
- Connect tripods, monopods, and more with the 1/4" screw thread at the bottom of the handle. Includes a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
|Part Number:||Crane V2|
|Item Weight:||2.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.93 x 15.94 x 15.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.34 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.28 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.