Product Description & Reviews
Latest hardware version available at zed-eld.comThe ZED ELD Bluetooth Adapter works with the ZED mobile app (iOS & Android) to capture data required for FMCSA E-log Truck Driver Hours of Service. Our mobile driver app works in conjunction with the no-monthly-fee ZED Fleet Management Portal to help fleet managers track vehicles, assign loads, and manage Hours of Service for entire fleets of drivers. The Fleet Management Portal and Mobile apps can be found on our website at zed-eld.com ZED Keeps You Compliant: ZED completes all mandatory FMCSA documentation, including daily certification, duty status records, Hours of Service, and DVIR reports to help achieve compliance of DOT regulation. ZED Keeps Things Simple: Install ZED in seconds. Then pair the ZED mobile app to the ZED Bluetooth Adapter. Drivers focus on the road while ZED tracks Hours of Service.ZED Keeps It Affordable: There's just the one-time fee to put an adapter for each truck. There's no contract, no monthly subscription, no installation fee, and no hidden fees. Automatic Duty Status Changes: The ZED ELD Bluetooth Adapter reads vehicle data automatically manages drive modes. Switches duty status to "Driving" when vehicle speed crosses 5 MPH. Switches back to "On Duty Not Driving" five minutes after the the vehicle stops. Compatible with 9-pin J1939 diagnostic ports on Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Trucks Connects directly to the 9-pin J1939 diagnostic port Connects to other ports via adapter cables (available separately at zed-eld.com) First download the ZED Truck Driver Log Book app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to be sure your mobile device is compatible.
Features & Highlights
- Go to ZED-ELD.COM for the latest Bluetooth Adapter hardware and cables.
- No contract, no monthly fees, no installation fees, and no hidden fees. Plus, ZED is Powered by Cummins.
- Bluetooth Adapter works with ZED ELD mobile app (iOS/Android) to automatically collect data required for FMCSA E-log HOS reporting
- ZED completes all mandatory FMCSA documentation, including daily certification, duty status records, Hours of Service, and DVIR reports
- Installs in seconds by connecting to the 9-pin J1939 diagnostic port under the dash of Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Trucks. NOTE: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 16-PIN PICKUP TRUCK DATALINKS - see ZED-ELD.COM for COMPATIBLE HARDWARE.
|Manufacturer:||Zed Connect Inc.|
|Brand:||ZED powered by Cummins|
|Publisher:||Zed Connect Inc.|
|Studio:||Zed Connect Inc.|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.