Product Description & Reviews
Features: High Performance: A high-end Novatek NTK96663 CPU, OV4689 sensor 6G lens (front), and Sony IMX323 image sensor (rear) enables low power consumption, high definition video compression and smooth image processing - put together this guarantees superior low light compensation for both rear and front recording. Dual Super HD Recording: Capture the road all around you in crisp full high definition (1920x1080P) simultaneously front and back. Record in Ultra-HD 2160P 24FPS and Quad-HD 1440P 30FPS with rear camera disconnected, taking photos in 12-Megapixels. Wide 150° Viewing Angle: Gives your recordings a panoramic quality that encompasses both sides of the road and surroundings. Wide viewing angle films the entire road and your peripherals without edge distortion. Automatic Backup Display Select reverse gear and the Z2 Pro automatically switches to rear camera with the rear view lens connected to the backup lights. From the display screen use the active reverse grid lines to help you parking. Specification: Display Screen: 5.0" HD screen Viewing Angle: 150 degrees (front) & 140 degrees (rear) Dual Recording Resolution: 1920x1080P 30fps + 1920x1080P 30fps Front-View Camera Only Resolution: Ultra-HD 2880x2160P 24FPS; Quad-HD 2560*1440P 30FPS;Full-HD 1920*1080 60FPS; Full-HD 1920*1080 30FPS Still Picture/Photo Resolution: 12M Uninterrupted Loop Video: Seamless looped video recording G-Sensor: Built-in External Storage Card Capacity Support: Up to 128GB Storage Temperature -5°F to 160°F Operating Temperature: 10°F to 140°F
Features & Highlights
- DUAL SUPER HD RECORDING: Super HD 1920x1080P at 30FPS for front and rear view camera - ultra wide 150-degree viewing angle captures more of the road around you - built-in 500mAh battery enables 30mins recording without power input - record in stunning Ultra-HD 2880x2160P at 24FPS or Quad-HD 2560x1440 at 30FPS with rear camera disconnected - features 5-inch scratch resistant LCD display screen with PiP display
- 1ST CLASS NIGHT VISION: Superior low light compensation for both rear and front recording - built-in high-end NTK96663 CPU and OV4689 image sensor with 6G lens front camera - Sony IMX323 image sensor rear camera - enable wide dynamic range (WDR) technology that compensates for light/dark spots and balances exposure - six glass lenses reduce glare and deliver superior video quality even whilst driving at night
- AUTOMATIC BACK DISPLAY: Waterproof rear-view camera with extra long 26 feet cable included - rear view camera connects to reverse lights to trigger automatic backup camera featuring active reverse gridlines for parking - includes mount and fixings for rear windshield and license plate installation - step by step installation guide included
- AUTOMATIC SAFEGUARDS: Records automatically on vehicle ignition - switches off automatically with ignition off - energy saving display screen off timer - loop recording feature for efficient storage management - manual and automatic video protection from deletion - one-button audio recording on/off - integrated G-sensor / accelerometer triggers motion/crash/vibration detection recording - parking mode watchdog for 24/7 surveillance of your vehicle
- WHY CHOOSE US: User friendly dual lens dash camera, simple to operate in multiple languages - supports up to 128GB external storage - USB and battery power for reliable performance in hot and freezing conditions that ordinarily impacts pure battery power - 16GB MicroSD/TF memory card inside every pack - 30 days money back guarantee, 18-month warranty and lifetime support
|Package Weight:||2.48 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: KDR690S SXV300-V1, ean: 0728120469490,