Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: Product type: EDUP EP-AB003 Broadband Amplifier Supported standards: IEEE 802.1b/g/n Frequency: 2400-2500MHz Working pattern: TDD RF output power: 37dBm( 8W) Input trigger power: Min: 3dBm; Max: 20dBm Transmit gain: 17dB typical Receiver gain: 11dB typical Switch time delay: >1us Noise figure:PLUG AND PLAY: This broadband amplifier supports plug and play. You just need to screw the antenna and the extended cable, then connect it to a wireless router. No need for driver or software.
Features & Highlights
- PLUG AND PLAY: This broadband amplifier supports plug and play. You just need to screw the antenna and the extended cable, then connect it to a wireless router. No need for driver or software
- WIDER WIFI COVERAGE: It adopts dual-sided connection to achieve higher power up to 5W, or 34dBm of single-sided connection plus a 2.4GHz antenna
- SIGNAL BOOSTER: The signal will cover a very large area, even a school smoothly and stably with no stuck or data missing
- ADVANCED HEAT DISSIPATION: The black spiral fan-shaped appearance makes heat dissipation faster, thus stabilizing the work of the wifi booster and lengthening its service life
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION METHODS: It supports two connections of an amplifier with a router or an amplifier with a wireless wifi adapter. Makes your wireless freer. Adopting small NF ratio lower than 1dB to keep long distance transmission stable and quiet
|Item Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.97 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.