Product Description & Reviews
XIEGU X5105 Portable HF Transceiver with IF Output Coving All Modes Band (SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK)-LightwishBasic Specifications:Frequency range(Receive): 500kHz-30MHz 50MHz-54MHzTransmitting: 160 meters -6 meters (Amateur band only)Operating mode: A1A(CW)，A3E(AM)，J3E(USB/LSB)，F3E(FM)Minimum frequency stepping: 1HzAntenna impedance: 50Ω Operating temperature range: -10℃ ~ +60℃ Frequency stability: after turn on the radio 1-60 minutes is ± 2ppm, @25℃：1ppm/hour Supply voltage (normal) : 13.8VDC + 15%, negative grounding Operating voltage: 9.0-15.0VDC, negative grounding Current consumption: receive: 660mA@ Max transmit: 2.5A@ Max Battery capacity: 3800mAh @12V Dimensions: 160*100*46mm[does not include protrusion] Weight: 0.94Kg [host only] Transmitter parameters: Transmitter power：5W(SSB/CW/FM)，1.5W(AM carrier)， @13.8V DC Modulation mode: SSB balanced modulation/AM low level amplitude modulation/FM Variable reactance frequency modulation FM Maximum frequency swing: ±5kHz Spur reduction: -45dB Carrier suppression: ＞40dB Sideband spurious: ＞50dB SSB frequency response: 400Hz-2800Hz（-6dB） Microphone impedance: 200-10k(conventional 600Ω) Receiving parameters: Circuit type: double frequency conversion superheterodyne + audio DSP IF frequency: first IF: 70.455MHz second IF: 10.695MHz third IF: 455kHz（FM） Image rejection: 70dB If Rejection: 60dB Selectivity: SSB：-6dB:2.4kHz/-60dB:4.6kHz CW：-6dB:500Hz/-60dB:2000Hz AM：-6dB:6.0kHz/-60dB:25.0kHz FM：-6dB:12.0kHz/-60dB:25.0kHz Audio output: 0.6W （8Ω，≤10% THD） Audio output impedance: 4 - 16Ω Package Includes: 1 * X5105 Transceiver 1 * Power supply cable 1 * Hand microphone with Cable 1 * User Manual
Features & Highlights
- 3.6 inch LCD screen; Built in 3800mAh large capacity battery pack;
- Built in ATU; Covers all modes of HF, 50MHz band (SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK);
- IF signal output; Built in AF-DSP digital noise reduction processor;
- Equipped with trestle for desktop operation; Very small in size and ultra portable
- Note: 1) When the X5105 is connected to an external power source, and when the X5105 is in the transmitting status, it is strictly forbidden to disconnect the power supply so as not to damage the power chip; 2) Please cut off the power immediately when the machine shell is very hot near the battery, and put the equipment in a safe and ventilated place; 3) Before connect the headset into the interface, make sure that the S/P is selected as P in the menu so as not to damage your hearing.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.