Product Description & Reviews
This Whistler® WS1065 base/mobile digital scanner stores up to 1,800 frequencies and even lets you hear storm reports before they are broadcast on radio or TV. When certain scannable objects are active, you can program the multicolor LED and audible alarm to illuminate or sound, and the backlit liquid crystal display is simple to read even in low-light situations. Frequencies will also remain stored in memory even without batteries.Stores up to 1,800 frequencies. Free-form memory organization. Lets you search for nearby transmissions..
Features & Highlights
- Stores up to 1,800 frequencies. Free-form memory organization. Lets you search for nearby transmissions.
- Hear storm reports before they are broadcast on TV or the radio. Programmable multicolor LED illuminates or flashes when certain objects are active; specify from 8 user-defined colors. Programmable audible alarms sound when certain objects are active.
- Automatic adaptive digital tracking. Data cloning allows transfer of the programmed data to another WS1065 scanner. Backlit liquid crystal display.
- Digital AGC compensates for low audio levels. Flexible antenna with BNC connector; can also connect an external antenna (sold separately) for improved reception of weak or distant signals. Use a USB scanner programming cable for full duplex mode (included).
- Skip over specified channels when searching. Frequencies remain stored in memory even without batteries. LTR home repeater automove will automatically move the frequencies to the proper home repeater slots as transmissions are received.
|Item Weight:||6.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.6 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.