Product Description & Reviews
The HEATKILLER® IV VGA series is the result of 15 years of experience in design and manufacture of high-performance water cooling equipment. Only the best of the previous generation was merged with the HEATKILLER® IV VGA Series to provide an even more powerful water block. Insulating spacers establish the contact with the board, therefore the installation is very simple. Only high-quality materials such as high purity electrolytic copper or the original PLEXIGLAS® GS of EVONIK is used in HEATKILLER® IV VGA series .The production is carried out entirely on a modern CNC machine placed at the Watercool company site in northern Germany. Pre-cut thermal pads for RAM (VRAM) and voltage regulation module (VRM) are already included, along with the installation materials, and an installation instruction. In order to connect several HEATKILLER® IV VGA water block together, the GPU-X Dual-Link and GPU-X Multi-Link are sold separately. Technical specifications: Material: electrolytic copper, stainless steel, POM, PLEXIGLAS® GS Dimensions: (LxWxH) Weight: Connector: 4x G ¼ Inch (DIN ISO 228-1) Pressure tested: 2 bar Compatible with: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Gaming ACX 3.0 EVGA GTX 1070 FTW DT Gaming ACX 3.0 EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2 Gaming iCX EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2 DT Gaming iCX EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Gaming ACX 3.0 EVGA GTX 1080 FTW DT Gaming ACX 3.0 EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Gaming iCX EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 DT Gaming iCX Scope of delivery: 1x HEATKILLER® IV for GTX 1080 and 1070 FTW/FTW2 - ACRYL 1x Mounting material / manual
Features & Highlights
- For use with EVGA® Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 and 1080 FTW series (all models listed in description)
- Only high-quality materials such as high purity electrolytic copper or the original PLEXIGLAS® GS of EVONIK is used in HEATKILLER® IV VGA series
- All channels are constructed as wide as possible to improve flow
- All relevant secondary components, such as memory or voltage regulation module are also cooled with water
- Backplate is NOT included, but is available separately as well as the GPU-X Dual-Link and GPU-X Multi-Link to connect several GPU blocks together
|Item Weight:||3.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.3 x 12.99 x 12.99 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.22 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.