Product Description & Reviews
Rack-mount climate monitor with 5 digital ports, 3 analog ports and built-in temp, humidity, airflow, light and sound sensors. Watchdog 1200 environmental monitor provides Web-based remote surveillance of temperature, relative humidity, dew point, airflow, light, sound and additional sensors connected to the unit. It is especially useful for monitoring environmental conditions in critical applications such as data centers, server rooms, network closets or other critical facilities. Easily view and log temperature, relative humidity, dew point, airflow, light, sound and more over the intranet or the Web. No software required - securely access the graphical user interface from a web browser. Power adapter included. Watchdog 1200 supports both digital and analog sensors, as well as the IOE and Remote Power Manager X2.
Features & Highlights
- On-board Sensors: Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, Airflow, Light, Sound
- Ports: Analog: 3; Digital: 5 - connect up to 16 digital sensors with splitters
- SNMP, Email & SMS Alerts: Watchdog 1200 can trigger multiple/escalating alarms if temperature or humidity fall outside of specified parameters via SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), email and SMS messages (e-mail to SMS gateway). For example, specify an email notification to one or more users at 70° F, add another layer of personnel to an additional email alarm at 80° F, add your third party contractor at 85° F. Specify up to 200 alarms per unit.
- View Charts and Graphs on the Web: Watchdog 1200 serves active Web pages displaying real time readings and graphs of temperature, humidity and dew point in addition to data logs in standard format (downloadable as XML or CSV file). Graphing scales are fully adjustable.
- Interface Network IP Cameras: The Web page interfaces up to four IP cameras (not included), allowing you a quick view of remote conditions, especially useful in event of alarm.
|Item Size:||19 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Size:||7 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.