Product Description & Reviews
Yagi antenna is ideally suited for providing and/or improving reception in residential homes, work shops, small-sized parking garages, basements , small office areas, rural areas and places where the reception is weak. It will help to boost signal and increase data transfer speed.
The package contains Wide-Band Log Periodic Yagi Antenna with 30ft cable, mounting hardware and Antenna adapter for Vodafone Connect Pen K5007 4G LTE USB Surfstick
700MHz-2700MHz Wide-Band Log Periodic Yagi Antenna Highest Gain
* Frequency Range (MHz): 698-960/1710-2700 mHz
* Gain: 11 dBi
* VSWR: =21
* Max, power(W): 50
* Connector Type on Antenna: FME male
* Lightning Protection: DC ground
* Antenna Dimnsion (mm): 445x210x70
* Rated Wind Velocity(km/h): 100
* Radome material: protected ABS
* Cable on Antenna (mm): 400
* Diameter of installation pole(mm): 30~53
* Working Temperature(C): -40~+60
* Extension Cable with LMR200
* Extension Cable length: 30ft
* Extension Cable connector: FME Female
Vodafone Connect Pen K5007 4G LTE USB Surfstick Antenna Adapter
* Connector: FME Male
* Cable: RG174
* Length : 17in
* Impedance: 50 ohms
The wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, cell phone or cellular data card. When the cell phone or cellular data card transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower.
Features & Highlights
- Highest Gain Wide-Band Log Periodic Yagi Antenna with 30ft cable and mounting hardware
- Antenna adapter cable for Vodafone Connect Pen K5007 4G LTE USB Surfstick
- Frequency: 698-960/1710-2700 MHz
- Gain: 11dBi Cable 30ft LMR200 Low-Loss Cable
- Antenna Dimnsion (mm): 445x210x70
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.