Product Description & Reviews
UNITEK Superspeed USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter with External 12V/2A Power Supply lets you connect any any 3.5" or 2.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive to your computer through an available USB port for fast USB 3.0 data transfer. The transfer speed can reach as high as its SuperSpeed (5 Gbps) / high-speed (480 Mbps) / full-speed (12 Mbps). Back up, move or archive your notebook or PC HDD files quickly and easily with this USB 3.0 to SATA converter. Portable cable-style adapter makes it easy to swap between hard drives without having to install your drives in an enclosure. The USB 3.0 to SATA adapter supports super-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates to ensure maximum data transfer speeds in minimal time. (The actual transmission rate depends on the capability of the connected HDD / SSD up to 3Gbps.) Stable and reliable DC Power Source: Highly efficient 12V2A power supply guarantees a stable and reliable energy supply. SpecificationOutput Interface: USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 Power Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz Power Output: DC 12V/2A Power Supply SSD / HDD Compatible: 2.5" / 3.5", 9.5mm / 12.5mm SATA-I, SATA-II, SATA-III / SSD up to Max. 4TBCompatible with the Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Win 7/ Win 8 / Win 8.1; Mac OS 10.X. Package include: 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter 1 x 12V/2A Power Adapter 1 x USB 3.0 Micro B Male to A Male CablePlease Note: When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, make sure to power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure stable operation.Warranty-2 year Ocean Technology LLC warranty-24h customer email support
Features & Highlights
- USB 3.0 TO SATA supports 2.5 /3.5 SATA SSD HDD, BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices.
- Connect to the SATA device using USB interface. No drivers needed for you to enjoy its outstanding performance.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports support data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. (Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device.) Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- High-speed encryption and decryption processing provides throughput without impairing the speed performance of standard HDD
- Support Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista/win 7/win 8/win 10/MAC OS 8 or above.
|Color:||USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter|
|Item Weight:||0.29 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.9 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.