Product Description & Reviews
Woburn, Massachusetts' U-Turn Audio launched their Orbit line of turntables after a successful Kickstarter campaign in early 2013. They delivered on their production promise with a true alternative to mass-produced plastic turntables and pricey imported audiophile turntables. With an attention to detail and manufacturing, U-Turn Audio has designed a simplified, high performance turntable at an affordable price. This particular configuration features an acrylic platter upgrade (tightens bass, increases speed consistency and detail), built-in Pluto phono preamp (switchable on/off) to connect your Orbit directly to powered speakers or an amplifier, and the Ortofon OM5e cartridge, a longtime staple for entry-level audiophiles.
Features & Highlights
- Now with built-in Pluto preamp, connects directly to powered speakers or amplifier
- High-performance turntable, made in the USA by U-Turn Audio
- Comes with precision tonearm, Ortofon OM5E cartridge, acrylic platter, dust cover, adjustable counterweight
- Easy to set up and use, 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Key specs: 12.5 lbs, 5 x 17 x 13", 0.125% wow & flutter, -79dBA S/N ratio, -63dBA rumble
|Package Weight:||15.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.3 x 9.9 x 9.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.