Product Description & Reviews
OSD Audio’s TSM-12 Dual Source 12-Zone Speaker Selector is a powerful audio distribution system that can be installed in both residential and commercial spaces. Equipped with high-end features and flexible switching capabilities, this affordably-priced selector connects up to 12 pairs of speakers (12 listening zones) and allows you to select the zones you want to play with easy push-button control. Choose any pair of speakers, a combination of pairs, or play all 12 pairs of speakers at once without the risk of damaging the amplifier. Compatible with in-wall volume controls, the TSM-12 selector also includes dual source switching (A/B) to switch between two amplifiers sources. An important safety feature included on this unit is the impedance matching transformer that reduces subsonic signals so you can drive multiple pairs of speakers without going below safe impedance ratings. This helps maintain a safe operating load at the amp to prevent damage while still distributing maximum power. The rear-panel rotary switch can be used to set the appropriate impedance levels to be seen by your amplifier based on the number of pair of speakers connected. Connecting speakers and amplifiers to the TSM-12 is easy, even for non-technical types, with removable 4-pole color coded snap-in connectors that accept up to 14-gauge wire, and the low-profile design fits inside cabinets and equipment racks. We also include pre-printed die-cut labels to give your audio system a professional look and to help identify each listening zone you want to control, for example, kitchen, patio, dining room, etc. Made of high quality construction that defies the price, we know you’ll love this versatile speaker selector and include a two-year warranty. Specifications Power Handling: 100 watts RMS continuous per channel 300 watts, 200 Watts per channel average, 300 Watts per channel peak per channel Minimum Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms Low-frequency protection: Bipolar capacitor circuit 6 dB high-pass filter, centered at 30 Hz Amplifier/Speaker Connectors: Removable 4-pole color coded snap-in connectors Maximum Wire Gauge: 14AWG Dimensions: 17” x 7.1” x 2.9” Weight: 11 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- CONTROLS UP TO 12 LISTENING ZONES: A powerful dual source, 12-zone speaker selector that allows you to connect up to 12 pairs of speakers or 12 listening zones and control each zone with front panel push-buttons
- INCLUDES PROTECTION CIRCUITRY: Ideal for larger whole house audio systems or commercial applications, includes manually-operated impedance matching protection circuitry that allows a single amplifier to safely power all pairs of speakers without risk of damaging expensive equipment
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT: Autoformer-based circuitry operates more efficiently and cooler than resistor-based selectors for maximum power handling and high-quality signal transmission
- FLEXIBLE SWTICHING OPTIONS: Built with high quality materials, includes front-panel A/B switch to connect a second amp and switch between the two
- EASY TO INSTALL: Includes custom die-cut labels to identify each listening zone and removeable, color-coded speaker/amplifier connectors for easy installation.
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.