Product Description & Reviews
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 95% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and Pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes Power Alert monitoring software and complete cabling. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rack mount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.
Features & Highlights
- 1500VA/1350W line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 147V
- NEMA 5-15P input plug; 6 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, Two independently switchable output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 95% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emissions
- Internal batteries offer 13 minutes at 50% load (675W) and 4.5 minutes at 100% load (1350W)
|Item Weight:||57.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||22.85 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||59.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.9 x 8.6 x 8.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.