Product Description & Reviews
TRENDnet’s Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-406E2K, uses an electrical outlet to create a high speed network. Two adapters are needed to start a network. Connect one adapter to your router and plug another adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high-speed network access. The compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets. Use up to 8 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. Plug In InstallSimply plug in TRENDnet adapters! The encrypted Powerline signal auto-connects over an existing electrical system. No ClutterThe compact form factor stays off the ground by plugging directly into an outlet. Ethernet Port Ethernet port extends high performance wired connections.
Features & Highlights
- Includes two TPL-406E adapters
- Expand your network with this Powerline adapter
- Easy no-CD installation
- Two Powerline devices are required to start a network
- Simply plug in TRENDnet adapters! The encrypted Powerline signal auto-connects over an existing electrical system.
- Backward compatible with all Powerline 600, 500, and 200 adapters
|Item Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.86 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.67 x 3.43 x 3.43 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.