Product Description & Reviews
Want a better grade of extension cable for your security installation? Swann's In-Wall Fire Rated 100ft / 60m BNC cable is what you've been searching for. Manufactured to the latest industry standards you can install this cable outside (when protected) or inside. This 'Siamese cable' features integrated co-axial (RG59) and DC power in one convenient roll, so you can easily and reliably extend the range of your camera's video and power signals. Run images from your CCTV camera further without the loss of signal thanks to improved shielding and insulation within the cables. Best of all, the cable is fire rated and can be used in-walls: it has FT4/CMR and UL approval.
Features & Highlights
- Easy to connect extension cable to suit Swann Pro-Series HD Security Systems (including TVI 4500 series)
- Add 200ft / 60m of distance to your security system
- Tight locking, secure & can't accidently disconnect
- 75 ohm, double shielded & weather resistant to withstand harsh conditions
- Send power to your camera via this cable
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.6 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.