Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: Video System : PAL , NTSC Color Screen Menu Language : English / ChineseScreen size: about 9-5/8" (W) x 6-5/8" (H) x 1-3/8" (D) inch Item size: about 245 (W) x 168 (H) x 36 (D) mm Interfaces: HDMI input x 1 Multi Video Input:AV input x 1, VGA input x 1, BNC Input x 1, RCA Input x 1 Audio Input: Left / Right audio Input x 1 USB Multi-media Input x 1 Power input: DC 12V Features: Screen Size : 10.1"; Screen Contrast : 400 : 1 Aspect Ratio : 16 : 9 / 4 : 3 / Auto; View Angle : H: 160° ; V: 160° Screen Brightness : 400 cd/m^2; Screen Resolution : 1280 (H) x 800 (V) pixels Operating Temperature : 0 ~ 40°C Power Supply : Input: AC 100~240V, 50~60Hz (worldwide voltage) Output: DC 12V, 2A Material : ABS What's in the package? 1 x Mini Color LED Monitor 1 x HDMI Cable 1 x Remote Control 1 x BNC Cable 1 x Bracket 1 x Power Adaptor 1 x English User Manual Pls note: batteries, keyboard, dvr, cameras, pc and etc are NOT included.
Features & Highlights
- High resolution: 1280 x 800. Remark: When use it as a CCTV monitor, Please use BNC cable to connect it with your security DVR system, Do Not recommend HDMI connecting.
- Screen size: about 9-5/8" (W) x 6-5/8" (H) x 1-3/8" (D) inch; Please note: this hdmi lcd monitor work with Analog single of camera, but DOES NOT support Analog High Definition.
- Support single video input, high sensitivity, strong anti-jamming; Any question, please directly contact the seller feel free.
- Support BNC input, used for professional security monitoring equipment connection, make signal mutual interference decreases, can achieve the best effect of signal.
- Compatible with DVR, CCTV camera, PC host, suitable for CCTV monitor, PC monitor or indoor use
|Package Weight:||2.38 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.7 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.