Product Description & Reviews
The VRD-MC3 is the next generation in DVDirect DVD recorders. Easily transfer home video and digital photos to DVD without a PC. Connect virtually any camcorder, VCR or Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and record video to DVD in real time. Insert a Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital (SD), xD Picture card or Compact Flash (CF) memory card into the MC3 recorder and record digital pictures directly to DVD as a slideshow, or for photo storage. Enhanced connectivity to the HDD Handycam family will record all video to DVD (full mode) or just whats new from your last DVD burn (incremental mode). Using a USB cable, you can connect to Windows XP/2000 PC to make DVD copies to share.
Features & Highlights
- Makes home movie DVDs you can easily share and enjoy
- Connects directly to your camcorder or VCR, no PC required
- Compatible wtih i.LINK/FireWire through DV input
- Records on DVD+R/+RW discs and DVD+R DL double layer discs
- Can also be connected to computer via USB 2.0 connection for up to 16x DVD burning
|Color:||black & white|
|Item Weight:||5.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.82 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.