Product Description & Reviews
Sonnet's egfx breakaway box, a thunderbolt 3-to-pcie card expansion solution supports any thunderbolt compatible pcie card, but is designed specifically for bandwidth-intensive graphic video cards. The breakaway box enables all the popular gpu cards that support connecting to a computer over thunderbolt such as amd Radeon r9 and rx and NVidia GeForce gtx7, 9 and 10 series, providing gpu support for computationally-intensive applications. Thunderbolt certified for mac & windows. Compatibility: Windows pc with a thunderbolt 3 port (gpu card requires an egfx-enabled windows pc).
Features & Highlights
- Connects High Performance GPU Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 3 Ports-Connects a supported GPU card to your eGFX-compatible computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports (does not support running through bootcamp)
- Supports Cards With Popular GPU Chipsets-Includes AMD Radeon R9 and RX and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 7, 9 and 10 series
- x16 PCI Express 3.0 slot-Supports up to full-length, full-height, single- or double-width card
- Supports Other Thunderbolt 3-Compatible PCIe Cards-Perfect for full-length cards such as the RED ROCKET-X or AVID Pro Tools|HDX
- Note: if you are using a Mac please check specification sheet for your computer and operating system compatibility or call Sonnet Support
|Item Weight:||7.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.57 x 9.84 x 9.84 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.65 x 10.87 x 10.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.