Product Description & Reviews
AD 18 is a small full digital class d bluetooth amplifier built-in headphone amplifier supports subwoofer output.Connect it to your computer and use it to drive your headphones with an amplifier or to power your passive speakers(4ohm speaker produces 80Wx2 output power).Sophisticated matting aluminum housing reduces interference. Patented SDB sound and +-8 level treble and bass adjustment. Independent headphone amplifier design and advanced DSP technology makes the unit more desirable. Amplifier Chip: Using TAS5508C for digital signal DSP processing and Pre-Amp.TAS5342A for digital signal rear-AMP. It will be through LC filter and then send to amplifier output jack. Digital Receiving Chip:CS8422.It receive optical and coaxial signal and all signal transfer. USB chip:TAS1020B. Supports stereo sound 24bit/96kHz.For much better sound, we use SDPI output instead of internal DAC output design. Strong anti-interference ability and More High-Fidelity. HP Amplifier Chip:MAX97220A. Dual-OP amplifier:NE5532 with High efficiency low noise. Analog/Digital converter IC :CS5341,Accurate to 24 bit 48kHz.Convert AUX signal to digital signal. Then digital signal processing by CS8422 Specification Type: Full digital decoding amplifier Input port: USB/AUX/3.5mm Coaxial and Optical 1/Bluetooth/Optical 2 Output Port: Amplifier output port/3.5mm Headphone port/Subwoofer Voltage: 24V Output power:80W x 2 SNR(Signal to Noise): 90dB THD+N: 0.04% Output consumption: 50W Standby power:0.8w EQ adjustment: 7 Headphone output(32ohm): 53mW@THD=0.04% USB sampling rate: 24bit 96kHz Optical sampling rate:44.1kHz-192kHz Coaxial sampling rate:44.1kHz-192kHz Treble adjustment range: ±8db,Bass adjustment range:±8db Net Weight: 572g Gross Weight:1585g Machine Size: 172*51*85mm
Features & Highlights
- This class d amplifier supports USB coaxial analog bluetooth and two optical inputs
- With amplifier output port,3.5mm headphone jack and subwoofer outputs, 80w*2 output power,1.44-inch color screen,the brightness of the display can be adjusted
- Customized BT4.2 Bluetooth Module,supports apt-x, easily connect with bluetooth by NFC
- The bluetooth amplifier uses TAS5508C+TAS5342A from TI as amplifier chips, DSP technology, built-in SDB sound patented
- What you get:SMSL AD18 amplifer,24v Power supply, MICRO USB cable,Remote control,Antenna,1 year warranty and friendly customer service by *S.M.S.L Audio* official store
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.01 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.25 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.