Product Description & Reviews
A Cost-Effective Way to Monitor Your Travel History The iTrail GPS data logger is a tiny way to track what matters most. Running for up to 120 hours on a single charge, this device can be hidden in a car or in a bag and, once recovered, will give you a detailed history of where it has been. All you have to do is connect the iTrail to your computer via the included transfer cable to see its travel history. Why the iTrail? Long battery life -- runs for up to five days on one charge Inexpensive and with no additional service fees Small and portable for ease of use while you're on the road Software suite & Google Maps make it easier to keep track of your locations The iTrail is motion activated, so you'll get detailed information only when the device moves, which not only conserves battery, but also ensures you only get the information you need. And, with no service fees, the iTrail is a great low-cost way to track. Using its easy-to-use software in conjunction with Google Maps, you are given multiple views from 3D and satellite to Street View. Pinpoint an exact address of where the device has been with a click of your mouse.
Features & Highlights
- Our most compact, most affordable GPS data logger is perfect for covert location tracking, and it lasts up to 120 hours on a single charge.
- Our Smallest GPS Data Logger Delivers Full Travel Histories with No Monthly Fees
- No Monthly GPS Monitoring Fees, Captures Location, Speed & Time, Just Retrieve and Connect Device to Any Computer
- Need help setting up? We are just a email or phone call away or check our help site: http://help.brickhousesecurity.com
- Private Investigators / Law Enforcement Professionals / Health/Medical Professionals / Journalists / Home/Office Security
|Package Size:||7 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.