Product Description & Reviews
The Sena SR10 Bluetooth Two-Way Radio Adapter allows you to talk wirelessly with two-way radio devices via Bluetooth 2.1+EDR. It also provides a hands-free gateway for mobile phones and is compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth headsets. The SR10 will clip onto your belt or mount onto handlebars with a wired PTT button extension for handlebar grip mounting. With the optional 12V bike-powered kit, you can install it to turn on and off with the motorcycle ignition. It is also usable while charging. It also enables you to hook up non-Bluetooth devices such as radar detectors and GPS navigation via two AUX ports. The SR10 allows you to connect with up to two audio sources at the same time and works for a variety of applications, such as motorcycle group riding, outdoor sports and activities, and security. SR10 only supports HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Bluetooth connection with a Bluetooth headset. HFP is a typical and standard Bluetooth headset connection which can only transmit mono audio. If a stereo audio device like a music player is connected to the SR10, audio quality will be diminished to mono audio. Thus, connecting a stereo audio device to the SR10 is not recommended.
Features & Highlights
- Bluetooth hands-free adapter for two-way radios, and hands-free gateway for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Two AUX inputs for wired connection on non-Bluetooth devices, including GPS, radar detector, laser detector, or non-Bluetooth mobile phones
- Includes motorcycle handlebar mount and belt clip
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- It is a bluetooth adapter meant to be used with a radio that doesn't have bluetooth
|Item Size:||1.14 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.