Product Description & Reviews
RosBot is a mainboard designed for software kittenblock (based on scratch 3.0), a graphical programming master board, compatible Arduino. Scratch 3.0 drag-and-drop graphical programming exercises your logical thinking. Easy to use. A master control board can drive various styles of robots, without expansion, without superposition.Features:1. Scratch 3.0 drag-and-drop graphical programming2. Upgraded with Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3B+3. Supports 4 DC motors and 2 stepper motors4. Control 13 sensors at the same time5. Support KittenBot Esp8266 WIFI module6. Support wireless programming and uploading.Parameter:Input Voltage: DC 5-12VOutput Voltage: 5V 3AChip: Atmel 328PDimension: 65mm*58mm*13mm(2.56*2.28*0.51 in)PCB Thickness: 1.6mmMounting hole diameter: 3.7mmPackage Including1 * RosBot Robot Development Board
Features & Highlights
- RosBot is a mainboard designed for software kittenblock (based on scratch 3.0), a graphical programming master board, compatible Arduino.
- Based on Arduino UNO mainboard, with 2 dual H-Bridge motor drives on board.
- Upgraded with Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3B+, and Intel UP Board single board computer.
- Supports 4 DC motors and 2 stepper motors, can connect 13 sensors at the same time
- Support KittenBot Esp8266 WIFI module for wireless programming and uploading.
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.28 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.