Product Description & Reviews
SeaLife announced their latest addition to the Micro camera series, the Micro 2.0 underwater camera at the DEMA (Diving Equipment Manufacturers Association) trade show. The successor to the Micro HD, the compact Micro 2.0 is also fully sealed and flood-proof down to 200ft/60m. With no O-rings or doors to maintain the Micro 2.0 camera comes fully equipped with powerful 3+ hour internal rechargeable battery and 32GB of internal memory. The Micro 2.0 features a 16MP SONY CMOS image sensor providing stunningly vibrant stills as well as sharp full HD videos with 1080p HD @ 60 frames per second or 1296 HD @ 30fps. The 130° wide angle fisheye lens allows you to get close and fit everything into the scene. Color correction filters are not necessary. Ergonomic and compact at around 4 inches wide with a large 2.4" color LCD screen, the Micro 2.0 has three "Piano Key" controls that control all the cameras essential functions, the large keys make it easy to operate with or without dive gloves. The Micro 2.0 includes two shooting modes: time lapse shooting and upside-down shooting. Time lapse shooting mode saves the footage as a video file or a series of still images based on the set time interval. The upside-down shooting mode corrects pictures and videos to an upright position when mounted upside down. The SeaLife Micro 2.0 is available with 32 GB of internal memory. HD video while the Micro 2.0's large internal 3.7V 2350 mAh battery will easily last for a full day of active use. The Micro 2.0's built-in WiFi feature wirelessly connects the camera to any iOS and Android smart phone or tablet using the free SeaLife Micro Cam app, eliminating the need to travel with a laptop computer. You can preview and download pictures/videos from the camera to your smart device and instantly share your diving adventure with friends and family.
Features & Highlights
- 16MP SONY® CMOS image sensor providing stunningly vibrant stills as well as sharp full HD videos with 1080p HD @ 60 frames per second or 1296 HD @ 30fps.
- The 130° wide angle fisheye lens allows you to get close and fit everything into the scene. Color correction filters are not necessary.
- The camera's lens focuses as close as one foot (12 inches/30cm), that distance can be cut in half with an optional Macro close-up lens.
- The Micro 2.0 includes two shooting modes: time lapse shooting and upside-down shooting and SeaLife Micro 2.0 is available with 32 GB of internal memory.
- Charging the battery or downloading images and video is an easy process simply done by attaching the USB cable into the camera's waterproof USB port.
|Color:||Camera w/ 2500 Lumen Light and tray|
|Item Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.