The Rode VideoMic Pro R is a compact and lightweight on-camera microphone, suitable for professional setups. It is designed to be used with camcorders, SLR cameras, and portable audio receivers. Equipped with a broadcast-quality condenser capsule, combined with a supercardioid pickup pattern, this wired microphone captures precise audio from the front while blocking out distortions. It includes an integrated shock mount and windscreen for added functionality.
Features & Highlights
- Compact TRRS cardioid microphone designed for iOS devices and smartphones
- High-quality directional microphone that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket
- 3.5mm headphone output. Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz)
- Except for Iphone 7;Level Control: Three-position (-10 dB, 0, +20 dB);Output Impedance 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 20dB-A.Ultra lightweight (85g/3oz). Please refer the Quick Start Guide before use.
- 9 V battery operation.Sensitivity:-32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rode, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.