Product Description & Reviews
5W (PEP) output power. VOR navigation with CDI. 760 COM channels & 200 NAV channels. 10 weather channels & 100 memory channels. 121.5MHz emergency frequency recal. Semi-duplex operation. Scanning of COM & NAV Bands. Dual watch function. Side tone function. LCD Back light. Clear, crisp, and loud voice communications. One touch selection of active & standby frequency. Waterproof/Water resistance IP 54.TX: 118 to 136.975MHz. RX: 108 to 136.975MHz. Weather channels: 161.650 to 163.275 MHz (USA Only)..
Features & Highlights
- TX: 118 to 136.975MHz. RX: 108 to 136.975MHz. Weather channels: 161.650 to 163.275 MHz (USA Only).
- 5W output power. 10 weather channels. 100 memory channels. 121.5MHz emergency frequency recall. Semi-duplex operation.
- 25KHz+8.33 KHz channel spacing for worldwide use! MORE channel space for future needs!
- Package includes: RHP-530 STANDARD air band radio transceiver, antenna, BP-17L: 1700mAh Li-Polymer battery, belt clip, RC-28L fast desk charger, headset adaptor, and English user's manual.
- Waterproof/Water resistance IP 54. Also built-in intercom with an optional plug. Pilot and co-pilot can communicate with each other easily. Other models in the market needs to connect with an intercom box.
|Manufacturer:||Rexon Technology Corp|
|Publisher:||Rexon Technology Corp|
|Studio:||Rexon Technology Corp|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.3 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.