Product Description & Reviews
This Pyle Hydra amp will power your speakers on the dock, in your boat, or by the pool – it’s completely waterproof. This 6-channel, 1000-watt bridgeable marine amp takes both high and low level inputs, so it’s compatible with a variety of head units and sources. Use in stereo, or double the power by bridging inputs. Comes with variable electronic crossover network, variable bass boost, and variable gain control for total control over your sound. Blue LED level display lets you keep an eye on your signal. For protection, count on the thermal, overload, and short circuit protection. Runs on 12 volts DC.
Features & Highlights
- 4 X 250W + 2 X 500W Max at 4
- 4 X 100W + 2 X 250W Rms at 4_
- 2 X 400W + 1 X 900W Max at 4- Bridged
- 4 X 175W+ 1 X 400W Rms at 2
- Variable Electronic Crossover Network
- 4 x 100W + 2 x 250W RMS @ 4 Ohms - Variable Bass Boost (CH5 / CH6) - Remote Bass Boost - Variable Input Level (Gain) Control
- 4 x 250W + 2 x 500W MAX @ 4 Ohms - 2 Ohm Stereo Stable - Blue LED Level Display - Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection
- 2 x 400W + 1 x 900W MAX @ 4 Ohms Bridged - Power ON LED Indicator - Soft Turn On/Off - Dimensions: 10.9''W x 2.7''H x 19.6''L
- 4 x 175W + 1 x 400W RMS at 2 Ohms - Protection LED Indicator - Tri-Mode Configurable
- Variable Hi/Lo Electronic Crossover Network (CH1 / CH2 and CH3 / CH4) - Gold RCA Inputs - Low and High Pass Filter Controls (CH3 / CH4)
|Item Weight:||15.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.2 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.