Product Description & Reviews
The Pyle Academy series is an affordable option to provide high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle’s speakers. Academy amplifiers are sturdy with amp heatsinks and accept both low level RCA inputs as well as high-level, low-impedance MOLEX inputs. So you can rock your tunes no matter what kind of head unit you have. The PLAM3000 is a four-channel, 3000-watt bridgeable amplifier. It’s equipped with variable gain control, a built-in variable subwoofer crossover, and a three-way configuration. The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean, distortion-free signal to your speakers. To keep both your car and the amplifier safe, this model is equipped with thermal, overload, and short circuit protection. Welcome to the academy – the Pyle Academy.
Features & Highlights
- Four Channel Bridgeable Amplification - 3000 Watts Total System Output @ 4 Ohms - High Level Low Impedance MOLEX Input Connector - Frequency Response:15Hz-30kHz - LED Diagnostic Condition Indicator
- Tri-way Configuration:4/3/2 Channels - Variable Gain Control - RCA Low Level Inputs - Overload Protection - Automotive Type Fuse Protection
- 4 X 75 Watts Total Output @ 4 Ohms, MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply, Speaker Output Terminal Strip , Thermal Protection
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable - Signal/Noise Ratio 90dB - Short Circuit Protection
- Built-In Variable Subwoofer Crossover - THD Less Than 0.04% - Power On LED Indicator
|Item Weight:||8.82 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.63 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.7 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sound Storm Laboratories
mpn: EV4000D, ean: 0041114741014,