Product Description & Reviews
Add instant Bluetooth Instantly turns any 30-Pin Apple Dock into a Bluetooth streaming machine. This receiver quickly and easily streams your favorite music. It's just as easy to connect as it is to use. Simply plug in the PBTR60 onto the 30-Pin connector, or use the included 3.5mm cable to your device and presto, you've created Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming Capability. Control the music that's playing by using your smartphone, MP3 player or other Bluetooth enabled device. Connect it to your speakers, headphones, car stereo, home theater system, etc. The PBTR60 also has a built-in microphone, so you can answer calls when you connect your smartphone. This little device has enormous versatility and will multiply your audio options.
Features & Highlights
- Connect to Any 30-Pin Apple Dock to Enable Wireless Audio Streaming - Built-in Mic for Hands-Free Calls - AUX 3.5mm Cable (Included) - Standby Time: 144-192 Hours
- Play and Control Music Wirelessly from Your iPod/MP3 Player, iPhone/Smartphone, iPad etc. - Excellent Wireless Signal Range - 3.5mm AUX Line Out Jack - Working Time: 6 - 8 Hours
- AUX Jack Allows Connection to Car Stereos, Headphones, Amplifiers, Home Theater Systems, etc. - Supports A2DP Stereo Bluetooth for Superior Music Quality - LED Indicator Light - Charging Time: 1-2 Hours
- Can be Controlled with All Bluetooth Enabled Devices - Ability to Pair with 2 Mobile/Smartphones at the Same Time - Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V3.0 - Dimension: 2.12'' x .98'' x .43''
- Connects to All 30-Pin iPhone, iPod, iPad Docking/Audio Systems - Built-In Rechargeable Battery - Working Range Up To: 35 Feet - Weight: 8g
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.