Product Description & Reviews
Shift is a USB Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) and headphone amplifier housed in a small and portable chassis roughly the size of a deck of playing cards. It is designed to completely bypass the headphone output on your smartphone, tablet or personal computer and provide exceptional sound quality - wherever you happen to be listening. The built-in battery pack provides up to eight hours of playback on a single charge so Shift is a perfect travel companion when you are commuting to work on a train or taking a flight to visit friends and family. The built-in headphone amplifier powers everything from in-ear monitors to "difficult-to-drive" over the ear designs.
Features & Highlights
- Compact and portable. Ultra-low-noise amplifier powers headphones from sensitive in-ear monitors to "difficult to drive" over-the-ear models. Hi/Lo gain setting matches low impedance or high impedance headphones.
- High-resolution asynchronous USB DAC for playback of music files up to 32-bit/384 kHz PCM and 5.6 MHz DSD. ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC with patented Hyper Stream Modulator and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator creates natural, life-like sound.
- Switchable output. Listen to headphones or connect directly to your desktop speakers or Hi-Fi system.
- Built-in 4100 mAh battery provides up to 8 hours playing time on a single charge. "On + charge" setting charges your iOS device while listening.
- Attractive and durable leather and aluminum enclosure. Leather carrying case included.
|Manufacturer:||Signal Path International|
|Publisher:||Signal Path International|
|Studio:||Signal Path International|
|Item Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.