Product Description & Reviews
NO NEED FOR AN INTERNET CONNECTION - start using it right out of the box. Learn - Talk - Translate - Play. The breakthrough, award-winning language learning and translation microcomputer Partner LUX3 is here! Equipped with a never before seen set of unique linguistic programs - a result of 25-years development by our linguist specialists and engineers - Partner LUX3 is the only assistant you need in all of your language venues. Featuring the innovative and robust hardware platform with a powerful CPU it allows the extreme flexibility while in use, has hi-resolution camera with Photo Translator program, and a micro-HDMI port for connection to your TV and other devices. The LUX3 is sure to become your favorite and the only language tool used FOR studies and leisure. Use the Language Teacher program to learn an entire language. Words are paired with images making for quick recall later on. Simply speak to the Partner LUX3 and it will correct you through its advanced speech analysis system.
Features & Highlights
- Voice Translator. Just speak into the Partner LUX3 and have it translate whatever you say in seconds.
- Photo Translator. Quickly snap a pic of any text you see and have it translated instantly, internet connection required.
- Text Translation. Type in any text you want and have it translated right away. Have it pronounced for you with just the push of a button.
- Connect the LUX3 to your TV through an HDMI port and watch your favorite videos online or learn languages with built in Video Courses.
- Type any word and see its translation in the language you need or get an explanation in the English explanatory dictionary.
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.