Product Description & Reviews
The OBi212 works with Google voice as well as any SIP service where the authentication credentials are known. The OBi212 is perfect for those who have a traditional telephone service (pots) and want the savings and simplicity of using a VoIP service for select calls. With its support for a phone port (fxs), the OBi212 provides an abundance of control and convenience from the comfort of a home phone to accept calls from the pots line or a VoIP service and make calls via any available the service -- VoIP or pots. Since the OBi212 is equipped with a line port (fxo) you may Bridge pots service with VoIP services. Additionally, the OBi212 has a LAN port, which helps accommodate a variety of environments where an extra Ethernet port is needed. The OBi212 features quality of service (qos) to manage and prioritize upstream voice bandwidth over traffic originating from the LAN port.
Features & Highlights
- VoIP Analog Phone Adapter Supports 4 VoIP Accts (SIP or GV) for BYOD Services; Works with Google Voice, Anveo, Callcentric, Vitelity, VoIP.ms
- Obi Calling features: Caller ID, call forward, anonymous Caller Blocking, message waiting indication, three way conference Calling
- OBiTALK portal features: manage your obi, Connect to your friends' obi devices, add services, speed dial up to 99 obi endpoints or Phone numbers
- Built-in relay Connects the Phone port to the line (telco) port in the case of power outage
- Works with USB Accessory Products from Obihai: OBiWiFi5G, OBiBT
|Item Weight:||0.56 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.1 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.92 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.