Product Description & Reviews
Connects GPS devices to D2X and D2Hs via PC cable supplied by manufacturer of GPS device Nikon MC-35 GPS Adapter Cord is designed for the D2Hs and D2x Digital Cameras to support the recording of location information such as latitude, longitude, altitude and UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) at which a shot is taken Can be recorded from a GPS unit to the image's metadata. For connection to GPS units that comply with the NMEA 0183 (ver.2.01) interface standard.GPS adapter cord for Nikon SLR digital cameras.
Features & Highlights
- GPS adapter cord for Nikon SLR digital cameras
- Connects to camera's 10-pin accessory connector
- Records latitude, longitude, altitude, and UTC of photos
- Compatible with GPS NMEA 0183 interface standard
- Offers serial connection only, no USB
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.