Product Description & Reviews
Monoprice Plenum Speaker Wire is designed to meet the most stringent standards of safety for both residential and commercial applications. The fire-retardant cable jacket has been tested by Underwriters Laboratories and bears the CMP plenum air space safety rating, making it ideal for use in any situation. Available in a variety of lengths and gauges, you can choose two-conductor versions, for connecting a single speaker, or four-conductor versions for connecting speaker pairs. The 100% pure oxygen-free copper conductors are sheathed in color-coded jackets contained with the main CMP-rated jacket. Backed up by Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty, Monoprice Plenum Speaker Wire series is the ultimate speaker wire for commercial and residential installations.
Features & Highlights
- Monoprice Plenum Speaker Wire uses an external cable jacket, which has been specially treated to resist the spread of fire. Safe for use in the plenum ducts and airspaces of commercial class buildings
- 100% Pure Bare Copper: Featuring 100% pure, bare, oxygen-free copper conductors, these speaker wires faithfully and accurately reproduce music with total sonic clarity.
- Various Lengths and Gauges: Available in 12, 14, 16, and 18 AWG sizes, and in 50, 100, 250, and 500 foot lengths, Monoprice has the speaker wire that is perfect for your needs.
- 2 or 4 Color-Coded Conductors: Connect a single speaker using the 2-conductor wire or connect a stereo pair using the 4-conductor variant. Each version has uniquely colored inner jackets.
- Soft and Flexible Cable Jacket: While most plenum rated cables are stiff, Monoprice Plenum Speaker Wire uses a specially treated jacket, which keeps it as soft and flexible as ordinary speaker cable.
|Item Weight:||20.57 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.1 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.