Product Description & Reviews
High Volume. Pro Quality. Microboards’ CopyWriter DVD Tower For professional-level copying, there’s no better high-volume solution than Microboards’ copywriter DVD tower. Easy to use and completely self-contained. There’s no need to connect to a computer! Stack your tower with as many as 10 recorders. Enjoy high volume throughput with feature-rich controller technology. Big time performance at an affordable price. Supports CD-DA (Red Book), CD-ROM modes 1 & 2, ISO 9660, Photo CD, CD-Extra Mixed Mode, Video CD, Hybrid CD HFS, Pro CD Units Only, CD+G (karaoke).
Features & Highlights
- Verification Mode: Microboards towers support Bit-to-Bit Data Verification, ensuring a perfect burn every time. (Data Disc Only) For CD-Audio and CD-XA (Extra) a basic disc read check is performed
- Track Extraction mode allows the user to create custom Audio CDs by uploading tracks from masters to the Hard Drive and then burning the compilation to CD
- Image Archival permits the user to store disc images dynamically on the hard drive
- Copy & Verify mode causes the duplicator to check each copy after the recording process is completed, ensuring a perfect burn on every copy
- PC Connect Upgrade Option An optional PC connection is also available on DVD Duplicators using a USB 2.0 interface module for mastering
|Model:||DVD PRM PRO-1016|
|Part Number:||DVD PRM PRO-1016|
|MPN:||DVD PRM PRO-1016|
|Item Weight:||65 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||42.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||22 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.