Product Description & Reviews
The new XPRO Ball Head is the perfect union between innovative technical solutions and design. XPRO Ball Head features a new triple locking system which guarantees camera position stability, avoiding drifting thanks to three wedges which enclose and block the sphere. Its friction control helps the user balance the weight of camera equipment and, thanks to the two leveling bubbles, fine adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open. Moreover, its new polymer rings have substituted that unpleasant, messy grease, ensuring smooth, accurate and less jerky camera movement. XPRO Ball Head is extremely portable, lightweight and reliable thanks to its magnesium body: it weighs only 1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg) and can support up to 22 lbs. (10 kg) of payload. Specifications: Attachment: 1/4-3/8'' attachment type Bubble Spirit Level: 2 Independent Pan Lock: yes Lateral Tilt: -90° / +40° tilt range Material: aluminium magnesium Panoramic Rotation: 360° Quick Release: yes Load Capacity: 22.05 lbs Weight: 1.1 lbs Working Height: 4.53 in
Features & Highlights
- The new XPRO Ball Head is a new stylish head that comes in two plate versions, suitable for advanced hobbyists and professional photographers. The new XPRO Ball Head completes Manfrotto's XPRO heads range. MHXPRO-
- The new Triple Locking System features three wedges which apply pressure to the sphere locking it, guaranteeing camera position stability and avoiding drifting
- The magnesium alloy body ensures great payload performance maintaining a very lightweight structure, thanks also to the new hollow sphere.
- Separate Pan and Tilt Locks
- This Ball Head comes with the Manfrotto 200 pl plate, plus two Replacement Quick Release Plates
|Part Number:||XPRO Ball Head|
|MPN:||XPRO Ball Head|
|Item Weight:||1.61 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Fluid Head, ean: 0840102114539,
The new XPRO fluid head is be the best choice for photographers wanting to start shooting videos to expand their creativity. It's also the best fit fo...
mpn: VIDEOMICPRO-R, ean: 0698813004195,
The Rode VideoMic Pro R is a compact and lightweight on-camera microphone, suitable for professional setups. It is designed to be used with camcorders...