Product Description & Reviews
The new Befree Carbon takes the Befree range for advanced hobbyists and professionals who are passionate travelers to a new level. The travel photography tripod is now even lighter and more compact than ever. It's fast to set up and intuitive to use but also surprisingly stable for capturing stunningly precise, sharp images.
Its brand new 100 % carbon fiber legs ensure rigidity and transportability: Befree carbon weighs only 1,1 kg (2,4 lbs) - 20% less than its aluminum version. Thanks to its unique mechanism and to the Quick Release Adaptor of its ball head, its foldable legs pack very tightly, reaching a folded length of just 40 cm (15,7in).
Befree Carbon comes with its own padded carry bag, so it's always comfortable and easy to carry everywhere. The bag's extra padding makes it easy to pack in your luggage while protecting it from any accidental damage.
Befree Carbon's premium Italian design and graphics are eye-catching and attractive. This is the very first tripod to feature graphics on its first section: a great-looking, superbly designed photographic tool that makes Befree Carbon users stand out from the crowd and expresses their unique, innovative photographic style.
The Befree Carbon is made in Italy by Manfrotto.
Features & Highlights
- Compact: Thanks to the unique folding mechanism the legs fold perfectly around the head and quick release plate attachment. In the closed position it is only 40 cm (15,7 in) long.
- Lightweight: Its 100 % carbon fiber legs guarantee great lightness while ensuring rigidity and transportability: Befree carbon weighs only 1,1 kg (2,2 lbs) - 20% less than its aluminum version.
- Portable: Befree comes with a dedicated shoulder bag to protect it from any accidental damage while making it comfortable to carry and easy to pack in luggage. Photographers will no longer have to compromise on picture quality because they couldn't carry their tripod when travelling.
- Stable and robust: Its small size and portability don't mean compromise on sturdiness and image quality. The Manfrotto Befree Carbon delivers sharp images by keeping your camera steadily locked in the desired position. Its aluminum ball head is solid, quick and simple to operate. The Manfrotto Befree Carbon has a maximum payload 4 kg (8.8 lbs), guaranteeing stability and sturdiness even with longer zoom lenses. The aluminum leg locks ensure long life even after harsh usage.
- Befree Carbon's premium Italian design is eye-catching and attractive: because it's the first tripod with graphics on its legs, it really stands out from the crowd. Thanks to its unique new style, Befree Carbon adds a powerful edge to your gear with this great-looking, superbly designed photographic tool.
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: AMZMA324RCDIGRC-65, mpn: Manfrotto, ean: 0989898307975,