Product Description & Reviews
The 468MG Series Hydrostatic Ball heads is the most advanced ball head of the entire Manfrotto range. Designed to meet the demand of professional photographers for a lightweight, but heavy duty load capacity ball head. Intended for camera and lens loads of up to 35 lbs., this head has a magnesium die cast body, a 2" PTFE coated aluminum ball combined with specially designed tension surfaces provides movements as smooth as silk. The oversized lock knobs combined with the patent pending hydraulic locking mechanism provides the ultimate positive lock with the least amount of effort. Truly an engineering marvel!
Features & Highlights
- Ball-locking system with RC2 Rapid Connect Plate; can leave permanently attached to camera
- Hydraulics create super-tight lock from a minimal turn of the locking knob
- Lightweight, but supports heavy camera loads up to 22 pounds
- Independent pan and tilt locks with a 360-degree pan and +90 to -90 degree tilt
- Oversized ball-locking knob for easy control even when using gloves
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.