Product Description & Reviews
Installation Steps: 1. Connect breakout board to power supply. 2. Access electricity to power supply. 3. Pull the switch of breakout board until the LED shows voltage. 4. Turn off power supply, use cables to connect your mining devices. Compatible For Power Supply: DPS-1200FB A DPS-1200QB A PS-2751-5Q PS-2751-LF-1F HSTSN-PL12 DPS-700LB D PS-2112-5L DPS-750RB A HP 1200W HSTNS-PL11 HSTNS-PD11 438202-002 441830-001 HP 1000W 379123-001 403781-001 DL380 G5 DPS-800GB A HP 750W HSTNS-PL18 5117778-001 506821-001 Package Include: 1 x Breakout Board 12 x 80cm PCI-E 6Pin Male to Male Cable
Features & Highlights
- Latest version VER006S GPU mining power supply breakout board kits are the perfect solution for setting up Ethereum mining rigs (or any other GPU-mined altcoin).
- GPU mining power supply breakout board and 12-Pcs 80cm PCI-E 6Pin to 6+2Pin (Male to Male) cables, maximum can support up to 1600W power supply, 12 groups of graphics card 6pin output.
- Breakout board have solid state capacitor filter, built-in PCI-E connectors on board for quick easy connect LED voltage display on board, suitable for a variety of server power supply.
- 80cm PCI-E 6Pin to 6+2Pin cable enabling flexibility in the placement of your mining rig devices, flawless connectivity and a long lifespan.
- Compatible with HP 1200W DPS-1200FB, HSTNS-PD11, HSTNS-PL11, 438202-002, 441830-001, HP 1000W 379123-001 403781-001 DL380 G5 DPS-800GB A, HP 750W HSTNS-PL18 5117778-001, 506821-001 and DPS-1200QB PS-2751-5Q PS-2751-LF-1F HSTSN-PL12 DPS-700LB PS-2112-5L DPS-750RB DL580 and so on.
|Part Number:||Breakout Board|
|Item Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.55 x 0.72 x 0.72 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 500242-001, mpn: 500242-001, ean: 5704327651314,