Product Description & Reviews
Description: Just plug this module onto your Arduino board, connect it to your network with an RJ45 cable (not included) and follow a few simple instructions to start controlling your world through the internet. Specification: Requires an Arduino board (not included) Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board) Ethernet Controller: W5100 with internal 16K buffer Connection speed: 10/100Mb Connection with Arduino on SPI port It is based on the W5100 ethernet chip The reset button on the shield resets both the W5100 and the Arduino board. The W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield. The shield contains a number of informational LEDs. It is compatible with all the Arduino/Genuino boards, such as Arduino mega 2560, Arduino UNO R3 The Original Box Includes 1 x KEYESTUDIO Ethernet Shield W5100
Features & Highlights
- keyestudio W5100 Ethernet Shield gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online.
- It can turn your Arduino into a simple web server or use the Internet to read /write its digital and analog outputs/inputs.
- It is directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library. It also supports the read &write of mini SD card (TF card).
- The shield adopts stackable design. You can directly plug it to Arduino board. It's also compatible with our other shields.
- Adds a micro-SD card slot, can be used to store files for serving over the network
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.