Product Description & Reviews
The K-Tek 3'.8" to 12'.9" Klassic Stage Pole is additional of a more compact size for easier storage and transportation - with no sacrifice of maximum reach. Telescoping sections are held in place through the company's proprietary "captive collet" locking system. New style locking collars are outfitted with K-Tek's new Soft-touch grips for easier handling and more comfortable touch. Each comes standard with a removable pole top with a stainless steel 3/8 x 16 thread and a short spud that can live at the bas of any shock mount, allowing for a fast microphone change. This removable top also allows for fast drop-through cabling. The bottom is fitted with Stubby Flow Through Base.
Features & Highlights
- Graphite Construction: The graphite fiber construction provides a lightweight, road worthy design for rigorous use on the road
- Improved Locking Collars: Soft-touch locking collars feature rubber sleeves for an easier, more comfortable grip
- Five Sections: The new five section design results in a shorter, more compact, collapsed length without sacrificing the maximum length. This makes the Klassic Stage Pole series easy to store and transport
- Removable Pole Top and Stud: The top of the pole features a removable top with a 3/8-16 threaded stud to accommodate any shockmount. The removable design enables quick mounting and breakdown
- Cable and Flow-Through Base: An internal cable and open ended flow-through base provides an open cable exit at the base of the pole
|Item Weight:||2.9 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.