Product Description & Reviews
Jabra's most advanced in car speakerphone, the Freeway offers a 3-speaker virtual surround sound system with noise cancellation technology. Not only will your music sound great with the surprisingly powerful 3 speaker system, but with two-microphone noise cancellation to minimize traffic sounds, calls are so clear that it sounds like you're talking to someone in the car. If you still prefer your car's sound system, with the built-in FM transmitter, you can send music and calls directly to your car's speakers. With up to 14 hours of talk time and up to 40 days of standby charge, the Freeway is a powerful road companion that can keep up with even the busiest road trips and commutes. The Freeway can be connected to the dashboard or the car's visor.Specifications: Microphone Type: Dual Microphone with Noise Blackout DSP noise filter Sensitivity: High (E-HS) Mute: Yes Talk Time: Up to 14 Hours Standby Time: Up to 960 Hours Music Streaming Time: Up to 14 Hours Charging: USB enabled Status Indicator: Charge Alert Battery Status Indicator: Reveals the remaining battery time Type: VisorClip Dimensions: 3.8" x 4.7" x 0.7"Included: Jabra Freeway Bluetooth Speakerphone Car Charger Visor Clip USB Charger Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Speakerphone for the car with rich and crisp sound from 3 speakers and Virtual Surround sound
- Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free; announces the name of the incoming caller
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio
- Up to 14 hours of talk time, up to 960 hours (40 days) of standby time, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Auto on/off, Advanced Multiuse for connection to 2 Bluetooth devices at same time, audio streaming (A2DP) for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers, HD Voice Ready, Virtual Surround Sound and dual microphone background noise reduction technology
- Use your voice to make, answer, end, redial or reject calls. With Voice Assist subscription, you can also send and receive text messages and emails, post updates to Twitter and Facebook
- Voice Guidance provides caller ID, spoken battery level, pairing instructions and Bluetooth connection status
- With Voice Assist subscription, you can also send and receive text messages and emails, post updates to Twitter and Facebook
|Item Weight:||0.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.56 x 6.97 x 6.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.65 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.