The Jabra EVOLVE 40 UC stereo is a professional headset designed to improve concentration and conversations. Premium noise cancellation technology gives you peace to work in a noisy, open office; effectively creating a concentration zone around you so you can stay focused. USB adapter with 3.5mm jack incorporated into the control unit allows you to easily connect your headset to your PC, smartphone and tablet. Busy light signals user availability. Microphone boom arm can be integrated into the headband when not on a call or simply listening to music. Built for style and comfort with leatherette ear cushions. Soft pouch included.
Features & Highlights
- Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions, integrated busylight notifies colleagues to avoid interruptions
- Find inspiration between calls, enjoy your music with amazing sound throughout the day
- Flexible connectivity, connect using USB or jack
- All-day comfort and leather-feel ear cushions, and on-the-ear design for all-day use
- Works with all leading UC platforms, and certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and more
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.1 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Jabra, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 87235-01, ean: 0611105162687,
The Plantronics CS530 #87235-01 is part of the Plantronics CS500 series of Dect headsets. The CS530 features an over-the-ear wearing style, a noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise interruptions, and is one of the lightest DECT wire...