Product Description & Reviews
IOGEAR's GWHDMS52 Wireless 5 x 2 HD Matrix is the first to send Full uncompressed HD 1080p, connects up to 5 source devices and allow you to switch and independently select any source between 2 HDTVs. The wireless matrix feature is the biggest breakthrough in wireless AV solutions today. This means you can watch cable TV in the living room while the bedroom independently selects a Blu-ray movie to watch wirelessly at the same time. Its capable of streaming Full HD 1080p with support for 3D content and digital audio up to 100 feet away within the home or desired set up. The Wireless 5 x 2 HD Matrix is setting a new standard in wireless connectivity, flexibility, convenience, and decor. The solution consists of a Wireless Transmitter and a Wireless Receiver with connections for HDMI and Component, along with a loop through (local port) for an advanced 2 HDTV set ups. It also includes USB connectivity for the addition of a computer/laptop giving you wireless control from the second room. Infrared (IR) pass-through enables wireless control of your source devices and helps consolidate your HD A/V electronics, such as a DVD/Blu-ray players, DVR/Cable boxes, Game consoles and computers to design your own custom entertainment space. The Wireless 5 x 2 HD Matrix does not require a line-of-sight placement, keeping home theater devices neatly out of sight, which enables a quick, simple, and flexible wireless HD or 3D audio/video solution. Requirements - Display - 2 HDTVs, HDMI input per HDTV. Media Source - 4 HDMI output, 1 Component output. Cables -HDMI Cables (1 included), Component Cable (not included), RCA Audio Cable (L&R, not included). Wireless fully uncompressed HD video up to 100 feet through standard home walls for 2 HDTV's. Distances may vary depending on environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete and brick may view shorter distances or loss of signal
Features & Highlights
- Wireless uncompressed Full HD video up to 100 feet* through standard home walls for 2 HDTV's. For best performance and range: Place the receiver where you have a clear view between the Transmitter and Receiver. Do NOT install the Transmitter/Receiver unit behind/below the TV or other metal devices where wireless signal may experience interference.
- Built in 5x2 Matrix: Allows you to switch and independently select any of 5 sources between 2 HDTVs. Watch cable TV in the living room while the bedroom watches a Blu-ray movie wirelessly at the same time
- Supports 2 HDTVs: Delivers separate content to 2 locations at the same time:Living room HDTV can connect to transmitters loop-through (local) port and Bedroom HDTV can receive content from wireless receiver
- Connect and wirelessly transmit content from your Blu-ray / DVD player, DVR / Cab
- Supports uncompressed Full HD 1080p, 3D content, and 5.1 channel digital audio
|Item Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.75 x 1.13 x 1.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.