Product Description & Reviews
Product Features The outdoor direct burial cable is optimal for communication and signal control systems. The cable can be used anywhere -- indoors or outdoors. This outdoor communications cable is surrounded by a thick PVC jacket, which makes the cable ideal for underground use. Four (4) oxygen-free bare copper conductors in the audio cable helps to cut down on distortion, creating a high quality connection between devices. Product Specifications 14AWG Wire Length: 500 feet CL3 Rated; rated for up to 300V ETL Listed, UL Listed, RoHS Compliant Coated in durable PVC jacket for long-term use indoor or outdoor
Features & Highlights
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Direct Burial Cable is 14AWG and features 4 bare copper conductors surrounded in an insulation PVC and a PVC jacket. CL3 Cable is rated for up to 300 volts and is ETL listed, UL listed, and RoHS compliant.
- OPTIMAL FOR COMMUNICATIONS: Direct Burial Audio Cable is ideal for audio communications and signal control systems anywhere -- indoors or outdoors!
- CUTS OUT DISTORTION: The 100% oxygen-free bare copper wire allows for crystal clear audio without any type of distortion or interference.
- DURABLE: The four bare oxygen-free conductors in the burial cable are surrounded by a thick PVC jacket to ensure the wiring is protected. No additional protection is required for underground usage.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you will be satisfied with our InstallerParts Outdoor Direct Burial Audio Cable. If for any reason you are not, we will accept your return for a full refund.
|Item Weight:||41 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.5 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||41.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.98 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.