Product Description & Reviews
TECHNOLOGY: 360 IMAGING - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you. SIDE IMAGING SONAR -- Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface. DOWN IMAGING SONAR -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves. SWITCHFIRE Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes. DUALBEAM PLUS SONAR Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area. EXTERNAL GPS. UPGRADEABLE SOFTWARE -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site. DUAL CARD SLOTS -- Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints. HIGH DEFINITION DISPLAY Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight. CONTOURXD CARTOGRAPHY is our built-in base map cartography that covers 3,000 US lakes with depth contours and many other locations without contours. ETHERNET Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use our 5-Port Ethernet switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers. HD RADAR In darkness and fog, busy channels and treacherous weather, situational awareness is the name of the game. AUTOPILOT Never deviate from your route with the precise control and proven performance of your Humminbird Autopilot System. I-PILOT LINK is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate. NMEA 2000 Get an at-a-glance view of fuel consumption, engine performance and other vessel data. PRECISION GPS.
Features & Highlights
- The 998c HD SI Combo features a super bright LED backlit LCD 8" display. This wide screen 480V x 800H, 16:9 Color provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight. Includes HD Side Imaging / Down Imaging sonar with DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire, GPS Chartplotting with built-in ContourXD map and Advanced Fishing System capabilities. Includes a unit cover, dual card reader and Instant Access Preset Buttons.
- SPECS-- Display Size - Diagonal: 8"; Display Pixel Matrix: 800H X 480V; Display Type: Color TFT; Display Colors Grayscale: 65,000 Colors; Sonar Standard: HD Side Imaging/HD Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS; Standard Sonar Coverage: 20°60°180° @ -10db; Standard Sonar Frequency: 83/200/455/800/50 kHz; Target Separation: 2.5"; Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts; Power Output Peak to Peak: 8000 Watts; Depth Capability: 150 ft SI/DI, 1500 ft, 3000 ft; Temperature: Built In Transducer.
- Unit Size - Gimbal Mount: 11.25"W x 6.75"H x 4.25"D; Mount A Type: Gimbal Mount; Unit Size - Indash Mount: 10.75"W x 6"H x 2.5"D; Mount B Unit Size2: Optional In-Dash; Mounting Options: Gimbal or Optional In-Dash; Transducer Standard: XHS 9 HDSI 180 T; Transducer Mounting: Transom; Power Input: 10-20 VDC; Power Draw: 780 mA Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 2.750, 45, 50/20,000; Card Reader Available; 2 Card Slots.
- INCLUDED-- GPS Receiver, GPS Tracking, GPS Chartplotting, SwitchFire Sonar, Screen Snap Shot, Sonar Recording, Humminbird PC, Upgradable Internal Software, Split Screen Zoom, Split Screen Bottom Lock, 3D Chart View, Large Digits View, Wide/Narrow Cone Split Screen, Custom View Selections, Custom Digital Readout, View Preset Keys, Temperature Graph, Temperature Alarm, Freeze Frame, Instant Image Update, Mark Structure on Sonar, Selective Fish ID+, Real Time Sonar, Triplog, X-Press Menu System,
- GPS Speed, and BlackLight.
|Manufacturer:||Johnson Outdoors, Inc|
|Model:||998c HD SI Combo|
|Publisher:||Johnson Outdoors, Inc|
|Studio:||Johnson Outdoors, Inc|
|Package Weight:||4.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 4.84 x 4.84 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.