Product Description & Reviews
Do you like online gaming, and streaming movies? If your WiFi signal isn't fast enough or you don't have any WiFi available, this Ethernet adapter will get your Wii, Wii-U, or Switch connected online and get you in to the game. Plug the adapter in to your console's USB port, and connect to your home router with an Ethernet cable, no extra installation required (sorry, but the cable is not included with this adapter). Length: 33cm / 13inConnects to an open USB port on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Wii console and makes a direct connection to your broadband modem via Ethernet cable (not included).
Features & Highlights
- Connects to an open USB port on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Wii console and makes a direct connection to your broadband modem via Ethernet cable (not included)
- Removes network delays when playing games online due to poor WiFi signal
- Great solution for Switch Wii & Wii U online game play without a wireless router
- RJ-45 connection port allows full 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0 480 Mbps bus
- Enjoy a fast, reliable internet connection for online gameplay, internet, movies, eShop, and more
|Item Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.9 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.