Product Description & Reviews
This adapter is made to allow an older computer system with an IDE/EIDE/PATA interface to add and additional or upgrade the existing HDD to a newer SATA hard drive. This adapter works with most systems and devices, although depending on your BIOS and the device you are trying to connect, you may encounter compatibility issues. This adapter also requires the connection of power through a molex connector (cable not provided)This will allow you to install a newer (SATA) HDD in to an older (PATA/IDE) system.
Features & Highlights
- This will allow you to install a newer (SATA) HDD in to an older (PATA/IDE) system
- Connects a SATA hard drive to a computer with a PATA/ATA/IDE/EIDE interface.
- Supports ATA 100/133; Converts Serial ATA (SATA) to Parallel ATA (PATA, ATA, IDE)
- Features one Female SATA port, one Male PATA port (40-pin IDE), and one 4-pin Molex power connector
- Package Contents: 2x Sata to Pata Adapter
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.