HD Digital TV Antenna - Best Amplified HDTV Antenna 60 Mile Range Support 4K 1080p, VHF UHF Freeview Channels with Detachable Amplifier, Power Adapter and 13.2ft Longer Coax Cable
Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the HD Digital TV Antenna - Best Amplified HDTV Antenna 60 Mile Range Support 4K 1080p, VHF UHF Freeview Channels with Detachable Amplifier, Power Adapter and 13.2ft Longer Coax Cable by Amzgrace at The Connectors Book. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ✿Installation In some areas, signals are strong enough that a signal booster is not necessary. Connect the antenna to your TV/converter box
In some areas, signals are strong enough that a signal booster is not necessary. Connect the antenna to your TV/converter box without the amplifier first.
1.Connect the coaxial cable from the antenna to the "Antenna Input" on the TV/converter box.
2.Stick the antenna on a flat surface facing the broadcast towers.
3.Follow the instructions in your TV owner's manual to change the input from "Cable" to "Antenna", "Air" or "Broadcast" using the TV's remote control.
4.Check reception by scanning for channels on your TV/converter box. If reception is not as desired, move or reposition the antenna and rescan.
If reception is still not as desired, install the signal booster.
Be ready to experiment with various locations in your home. The best option is usually on a window or wall facing the broadcast towers.
Remember to rescan for channels in every location.
Reception Range: 50-60 miles
Size: 13 x 9.8 x 0.9 inches
Working Frequency: VHF (172-240 MHz) \ UHF (470-860 MHz)
Signal Booster Cable: 3.28ft
Antenna Cable: 1.5C-2V / Black L=13.12ft
Operation/ Storage Temperature : -49 ~ 185℉
Power Supply Connector: USB
Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
Current Consumption: 20mA
1 x TV Antenna
3 x 3M Stickers
1 x Signal Amplifier
1 x User Manual
1 x Power Adapter
Features & Highlights
- ✅ It's Amplified! -- The Amplifier that provides added range and maximum signal reception to ensure consistent signal performance if you live far away from the broadcast towers. Even better, when using the USB port on your TV, the amplifier will ONLY draw power when the TV is turned on, which eliminates power consumption. We also provide a USB power adapter. You'll receive a clearer picture with fewer drop-outs, to make your viewing experience more enjoyable.
- ✅ Set Up is Easy -- Locate the broadcast towers serving your area at "dtv gov maps". Place the antenna on a window or wall for the best results. Connect one end of a coaxial cable to the antenna and the other end to your TV. Scan for the available channels using your TV's remote control. Try several locations to find the best reception and remember to scan for channels in each location. Enjoy all your favorite local and network shows in full HD 1080 where available.
- ✅ 1080P, 4K HD Picture -- You can now experience HDTV in the highest quality picture and sound available. Over-the-air broadcasts are transmitted in crystal-clear, full HD 1080; far less compressed than what cable and satellite offer.
- ✅ Zero TV Bill -- With this digital TV antenna, you can receive free, local news, weather, kid's shows, sports, cooking, shopping, and sitcoms from networks like ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, CW, ION, and much more, with no cost or contracts.
- ✅ What You Get -- High performance antenna with 13.12ft high performance coaxial cable, signal amplifier, power adapter, 3M stickers and antenna stand. Enjoy your month-to-month TV viewing without an annoying contract or monthly fee.
|Package Weight:||0.73 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.12 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|