Product Description & Reviews
The RhinoCam is a camera system that, for the first time in the digital age, puts the power of a medium format back into the hands of virtually any photographer. Utilizing the more affordable Canon EOS Digital camera sensor, RhinoCam enables photographers at any level to capture the dramatic detail and sharpness only available with a sensor three times larger than even a high-end full-frame 35mm sensor. The RhinoCam delivers stunning 140+ megapixel images while offering photographers their choice of low-cost sensor options and classic lenses. Capable of creating dramatic 645 medium format images previously reserved for photographers working with expensive medium format back cameras, RhinoCam is ideal for landscape, commercial and architectural photographers seeking remarkably high resolution at a fraction of the cost. RhinoCam couples a Hasselblad V medium format lens with a Canon EOS (EF or EF-s) DSLR camera. The built-in Composition Screen enables photographers to preview the composed shot. The lens remains firmly in place while the RhinoCam' s moving platform positions the sensor for multiple precisely-positioned exposures. RhinoCam offers a cost-effective alternative to full size medium format back options which cost 20 to 30 times more than most 35mm digital cameras. This innovative system makes it possible for photographers to achieve the high quality resolution, detail and sharpness found in images taken with medium format cameras, but for under $1,000. After the capture process, it takes seconds to merge the multiple exposures into one larger image using automated stitching functions built into Adobe Photoshop and other software options. The result is a panorama or 645 medium format photograph that is well over four times the normal resolution of a high-end full-frame 35mm camera sensor.Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging or product updates by manufacturer.
Features & Highlights
- Compact and lightweight construction ideal for backpack photographers who would otherwise need to transport much heavier gear to photograph large vistas
- Connects a low cost camera sensor with a medium format lens for astonishing medium format photography at a fraction of the normal price
- Mount a modern camera sensor onto 4x5 equipment using the RhinoCam system and preview the composed image before taking the first shot with the built in Composition Screen
- Multiple exposures are in a linear array, perfect for flat-stitching to reduce distortion errors inherent in spherical stitching
- 24-Month Manufacturer Warranty
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.82 x 4.65 x 4.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: AMZMA244DIGRC, mpn: Manfrotto, ean: 0989898420278,